SINGLE USE SUCTION TIP EXMOOR
An instrument system, pioneered by Exmoor Plastics, for use in the ENT/ORL discipline, in which the suction tube hand-pieces combine with a range of sucker end instruments, to facilitate, and speed up, many different procedures.
Supplied sterile - for use in: otology, rhinology, operating theatres and out-patient departments.
Features and benefits
- No soiled or blocked suction tubes
- No instrument change over delays
- No contaminated, drill-damaged suction tubes to reprocess
- Absolutely no more reprocessing expenses
- Available with, or without, suction control
- Made to fit standard suction tubing
- Able to accept a luer syringe