SINGLE USE SUCTION TIP EXMOOR
SINGLE USE SUCTION EQUIPMENT
An instrument system, pioneered by Exmoor Plastics, for use in the ENT/ORL discipline, in which the suction tube hand-pieces combine with a range of sucker end instruments, to facilitate, and speed up, many different procedures.
No more frustration:
- no blunted or damaged myringotomes
- no soiled or blocked suction tubes
- no instrument change over delays
No more risk:
- no contaminated myringotomes to re-process
- no contaminated, drill-damaged suction tubes to re-process
No more worry:
- no more doubts about 'best practice'
- no more concern about professional negligence
No more expensive:
- absolutely no more reprocessing expenses
- absolutely no more myringotome repair costs
Supplied sterile - for use in: otology, rhinology, operating theatre and out-patient department.
- available with, or without, suction control
- made to fit standard suction tubing
- able to accept a Luer syringe
- fully engineered for safety in use
- supplied with a cleaning stylet
- good for your peace of mind
- good to save you money
A wide range of patterns to suit most personal preferences, as specified.........................